Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A very good experience



Hi everybody!

Today I am going to talk about of my blogger and my opinions about this.

Well, my first blog, it was very difficult for me, I took me a long time in make it and it was very stressful, too. The second blog was a little most easy and so on; nevertheless, I think that I need a lot of time for write still, for this reason I don’t enjoy much this activity’s, although I think that is a good way of improve my English, because if I write a few all the weeks, it helps me for think better in English, although I took me a long time. Besides it helps me enough in vocabulary because there were a lot of words unknown and that I had to look in the dictionary, so in the next’s blog I remembered many words that I could use in my post.

In these months from March, in the English course I and my classmates have written nine blogs, so we have written nine different subjects and something very interesting, for example, gender problems in Midwifery, because in these posts I could see the different opinions of my classmates about a subject very important and current in my career (the great majority of the people that study Midwifery are women). But the posts that I like most were: my favourite piece of technology, because I love my keyboard; and the free post, because I decide to write.

Finally, as a last post I can say that is a excellent experience in English and very innovative for me, because I never had a blog before.

Well, good luck!!

And see you!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi vero!
    I like write a blog too, but I bored sometimes! therefore I think that it is useful to learn English!
    Hugs!
    Bye... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!!
    As you, I think that blogging is a good oportunity to improve our English.
    The fist post was difficult but then, with the next blogs, it began to be easer, because all is practise Vero!!.
    See you then!!!
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vero!

    I´m agree with you in that the free blog are very good and it help us to improve our english; for example: increase our vocabulary, writting, etc.

    In my opinion all the blog should be free!

    See you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Veronica,

    hahahaha! my first post was horrible! but little to little we have progressed.

    It final post is 300 words! a nice challenge hahaha!

    I agree with you in that english is a excellent experience, and overcoat like new obstetrics promotion.

    See you in the class, bye

    ReplyDelete