Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The pets in my life ♥

In my life, I have had only a turtle, mi dad gave me when I was 1 year old, then I grew with this mascot, the turtle was a female and her name was Susanita, although in reality it was a good time nameless, until one day in my Snoopy’s kindergarten, the aunts put her Susanita, because I took many times the turtle and always ask me: -What is her name?, and I answered: -It don’t have name. For this reason finally her name was Susanita. I had this turtle until the year 1998; Susanita is dead of an infection that was caused by the flies when it’s had my same age (8 years old), this was very sad because in mi family we could not save her, although we gave her remedies. After that, I dreamt of having other turtle, I didn’t like none other animal, but it was impossible, the turtles were in extinction danger and in that year, their sale was already forbidden. Then, I didn’t have pet for a lot of time, until in the year 2004 a friend gave me a dog without asking xD, since then that I have to Diego, that it is their name.

Diego conquers my affection and achievement that I liked the dogs, because the truth is that I didn’t want it much at the beginning, but now I love it!! And I miss him a lot too!! Diego is in mi home in San Fernando, and always that I arrived, he makes me a great show, I think that it misses me also, because in the night it hides under my bed so my mom leaves it inside at home (he sleeps out).

Diego is prettier!

1 comment:

  1. hi vero :D
    I like me Diego, he is very nice. I love the pets because they give us much love.
    kisses
    bye!

    ReplyDelete