Thursday, June 24, 2010

My last year of College


The college have been one of the most important stage in my life, I have reminds very beautifully of it.

I am from in San Fernando, and the year 2007 I graduate from high school in the San Fernando College. That year was full of emotions, we had that prepare the PSU and did trial all the month, besides of strengthen language and mathematics in extra hours, but we had a really good time, too! And it was something that we did the most of time in each opportunity that we had from beginning of the year, for example during college’s anniversary that is the last week of March, I showed for Miss Bikini together with other classmate that it was showed for Mister Swimwear and a Japanese classmate was showed for Miss Emo. Also, my course did an enormous and beautiful canvas of the Lukas duck, because we were the black alliance, however, we obtained the last place. Other opportunity for enjoy it was Book’s fair, we had to make a stand very creative and the best stand had prize, something that neither we win that year, but if on 2006.

With the course of the month, the emotions increased, already in August we had to take us the photo of course and individual for College’s yearbook and little time later it begin to prepare our elegancy party.

The time advances very quickly and when November was finish, the college advanced us the last day of classes, that it was very sad because nobody waited it. So on December we did the PSU, two weeks later it was our graduate and on the following day the eagerly elegancy party, to which I went with my current boyfriend .

That was the last day that I saw my entire course… and with the party finish this important stage…

1 comment:

  1. I think The last year of school was very especial for everyone, in my case was so especial because this year I taked the desision to come to live to Stgo, and all the things that happened at school were arround us, the last grade of school.
    School is a great step of life.
    See you!!!
    bye bye.

    ReplyDelete