Friday, November 19, 2010

My expierence learning english

Well, this is my last blog the year and I will talk about my experience learning English in the University. I began English the past year and this is my third semester learning English. The first semester don’t was very difficult, but in the second semester the difficult increase enough, but I prepare my presentations, I read all the text, I did my blogs and I could go to next level.

This semester, and the last level of English, the true is that I don’t liked for nothing, although never I like 100% English, because I feel that the methodology is don’t better for me, I feel that I learn at snail’s pace. Besides, this semester I was with students who went directly to level IV, then they known to more than me, they spook better, they understood more things… and the majority of the classes were in conversational in English, then this, furthermore I don’t always was able to respond to Professor, made many times I almost cried out of classes. I think that this semester this English course don’t was a good experience for me, because although I have advanced in three semesters, this time in particular I feel very angry because I can’t do anything to raise a little my English’s level, and I want to learn but I don’t can, so for this reason to much days I am discourage, specially after listening, or I haven’t desire to do anything else because it frustrates me to know I’m wrong in something and I can’t do anything against it.

This is horrible for me; however, I know I stay in the University and that it’s not all easy, so I hope to be able to find some good teaching of this, but this last semester particularly, because I know, too, that my level’s English is better that when I begun this course the past year, but regrettably it’s not of a level IV.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Verónica,

    Trying again:

    Well, this is THE last blog of the year...
    The first semester don’t was very difficult...
    The first semester WASN'T very difficult...

    the difficult increase enough...
    the LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY increaseD A LOT...

    but I prepare my presentation...
    but I prepareD my presentation...

    The true is that I don’t liked for nothing...
    THE TRUTH IS I DIDN'T LIKE ANYTHING...

    although never I like 100% English, because I feel that the methodology is don’t better for me, (???)

    ALTHOUGH I HAVE NEVER LIKED ENGLISH 100%, BECAUSE I THINK THE METHODOLOGY ISN'T GOOD FOR ME(?)

    they spook better..
    they SPOKE better...

    I don’t always was able to respond to...
    I WASN'T always able to respond to...

    made many times I almost cried out of classes..(?)

    this English course don’t was a good experience...
    this English course WASN'T a good experience...

    I want to learn but I don’t can...
    I want to learn but I CAN'T ...

    Ok, these are some of your mistakes, I'm sorry this experience has been so bad for you.

    Regards,

    JC

    ReplyDelete