Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Portable Keyboard ♥







Today I will speak about my favorite piece of technologic: Portable Keyboard.

I choose this piece because I love this instrument, I like much the music and I play guitar too, but the grand piano is fascinate for me and it’s hardly impossible to have a grand piano, it’s very expensive and very large, although I dream with have a piano some day. For this reason I love the keyboard!! I have a portable keyboard since 4 years ago because my father gave me for my birthday.

My keyboard is a Yamaha PSR E-303 and is very useful, is a valuable keyboard to learn and to practice in a simple way, getting a sound of great quality that it allows me to get the natural sound of a Grand Piano with touch response (I love this =p).

At the moment my keyboard is in my home in San Fernando, then I play the weekends, when I travel, but I don’t like this because I am learning to play keyboard and this way I don't advance much.

If I didn’t have it I would feel that I’m missing something, because to play keyboard helps me to liberate my emotions a lot, for that reason my objective is to learn how to read scores to the perfection =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vero!!!
    I know how much you love to play piano, I think that for that reason you love Cold Play, because they use a lot of piano´s sounds in their songs. See you tomorrow
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Veroo!
    I like so much the music too. I love to song, this is wonderful for me! Your portable keyboard is very pretty. When I was girl I dreamed playing piano, but my mother could never buy because it was very expensive :(
    See you tomorrow!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete