Thursday, April 22, 2010

My experience in the Earthquake

It all started on the night of February 27, I was in my home in San Fernando, I slept when already of 4:35 in the morning I woke up with an tremor, I thought that only it was an tremor, but I listened to my mother , she tried of open the door that it was closed, then I went to help while I listened as bottles and things fell. The earthquake began to finalize I could just open the door. Then we went out to the front of the house for my mom passed the shock, I always remained calm. Then there talking to the neighbors and then came back into the house.

This night after we didn’t sleep, I already 7 o’clock could sleep in my bed, but my mom non.

After days, I helped in Hogar de Cristo with friends, there collect us foods and maked familiar baskets for that after was give out.

No comments:

Post a Comment